- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If this problem is not described in the troubleshooting section of the cameras's manual, then you need to contact Canon Customer Service, it's not a normal behavior, and probably is not something you can do yourself.
when you insert a battery into a hero3 or 3+ black model you must wait 4 seconds before trying to turn it on or it wont turn on until you remove the battery and then reinsert it while waiting 4 seconds to try and power it up:
Need a night vision or flat lens for your gopro contour or drift hd cameras?
RageCams Will Price Match & offer better custom tailored installation kits with their lenses to fill the gaps & hold focus which is very important. We offer more HQ lenses / replacement parts & have serviced more gopro cameras than anyone on the net & at the highest quality service available. Scratched your gopro lens or damage your led readout screen? We can replace it for you quickly or offer you the parts to do it yourself. HD Wearable Video Custom Mods By RageCams HD Wearable Video Custom Mods By RageCams
I had the same problem, so I called customer service and had me do this:
1) with the USB cable plugged into the controller, power down the ps3 and turn the on/off switch in the back to "off".
2) hold your thumb down on the front button (where you normally can turn it on) while turning the switch on the back to "on" again. keep your thumb or finger on the front switch.
3) You will hear the normal "beep" that you usually hear when the PS3 boots up, but after a few seconds later, you will hear a secondary beep. Remove your thumb or finger after this second beep and the PS3 will reset itself after a few seconds. I have a projector connected to it, so I had to set the display screen back to HDMI afterwards, but when I disconnected the USB cable the controller worked wirelessly again. The customer service rep said that this allowed the controller to pair with the PS3 again. Note: You probably do not have to have the controller plugged into the USB cable at all while doing this. I just happened to have it plugged in. Hope this helps.
Re-synchronize the FOB if the problem is with just one key.
1. Hold down both buttons simultaneously until the fob LED goes out. (10 seconds)
2. Release both buttons -- the LED should come on and stay on.
3. Press the larger fob button for a second, and the LED should flash.
IF re-synchronization doesn't work, you may have to replace the fob. Call customer service with your PIN (on the key-card that came with the keys). IF you don't have the PIN, then you need to call customeor service to confirm/register your ownership of the car.
If the keys are re-synchronized and it still doesn't work:
1. Re-synchronize as above, if you have not done so.
2. Turn the ignition on 3 times within 7 seconds. The red light above the odometer should light and stay on for 3 seconds.
3. Enter the PIN. Immediately after the red light goes out as per 2 above, switch on the ignition and count the number of flashes until it equals the number of the first digit on your PIN, then turn the ignition off, then on again. Do this for all four numbers.
4. What a pain, but if you get it wrong on a count, then you can restart by turning the ignition off for 10 seconds.
5. After the fourth digit, if the PIN is correct, the red light will stay on. Then you can re-test the fobs, and it should work.