- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As per my understanding you have set your ring style profile to loud and highest volume 7 but still ur phone phone rings on silent when someone calls..
Please change the Profile setting once again as mentioned below:
How to change call alerts and styles?
1.From the general menu, select "Settings" > "Ring Styles" >
"Style Detail" 2.If you select one of the styles, ie. "Loud" you can then highlight by
scrolling down on the wheel & select "loud detail" & press on the
"change" button (top right corner key). 3.Here you will be prompted to change any feature available to the
"loud" style: volume, ringtone, alerts, voice mail, text messaging
sounds, reminders beeps etc etc. All you need to do is to select the
feature you need to change with the directional wheel and press the
"change" button for each.
If you think my solution helped u to resolve ur issue please do vote for me..
1. Go to 'setup'. SELECT IT.
2. It has the first option as 'Ringer Alert Style'. SELECT THAT.
3. You will find type of alert styles like: Ring Loud / Ring Soft / Vibe and Rig Loud etc.
4. Select the ringer type you use (You will not get any ringtones on silent or vibrate mode).
5. Select Edit. You will now find options of ringtones.
Hope this solves your problem.
hi there , you have to enter settings , tone settings, then you select loud , then select loud details , you can change the message tone , the alert tones , the ring tones from there.hope this helps.. Simon