Question about Microwave Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Open door
2. Press clock/Kitchen Timer button the display will show "0:00" with the hour"0" flashing.
3. Enter the correct hour by turning the potary dial. Enter 1-12
4. Press clock/Kitchen Timer button the display will show "0:00" with the minutes "00" flashing.
5. Enter the correct minutes by turning the potary dial. Enter 00-59
6. Press clock/Kitchen Timer. The colon will remain flashing.
7. Close the door.
Posted on Sep 03, 2014
SOURCE: Sanyo EM-P740w
It looks like you would enter the cooking time then press POWER 1 to 10 times. Once = 100%, twice = 90%, thrice = 80%, and so on, and "PL#" will appear in the display where "#" is the selected power level. On some models, twice = 80% and thrice = 60%, etc. and "80%", or "60%", etc., will appear in the display. Then press START. Did that do it?
Posted on Dec 07, 2006
There are actually two, both Panasonic motors...
Here are the full links...
Here's the link to their main page for motors...
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
SOURCE: sanyo microwave clock reset
This is the generic instructions to set the clock. I have visited the sanyo site to aquire a owners manual with no success in locating one. This being said, here are the instructions.
Please take the time to give this solution a fix ya rating.
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2018 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
Nov 19, 2015 | Sanyo Microwave Microwave Oven
Dec 31, 2010 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
Dec 25, 2009 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
Dec 10, 2007 | Westinghouse WST3504 Microwave Oven
464 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!