Question about Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Menu function not working
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: Canon printer PIXMA MP 150
I think this may work.
Reset Waste Ink
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.
By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [Set] key.
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
SOURCE: cannon pixma mp 150
You should surely get it checked in the service station.
The nearest service station for you will be.
FIRST FLOOR, PUSHPANJALI COMPLEX,
SAHI MARKET, CINEMA ROAD
Tel : 0551-2330480,94153 14552
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
If you want to maintain the quality of the pictures, you should get a picture handling program like Corel Photo Album. There are always sales on the software and on sale it's not very expensive. If you are just printing web pictures, you could copy the pictures (.jpg format works best) you want to print into a word processing document, scale and arrange them and print them.
Corel Photo Album works wonderfully with Canon printers and you have innumerable options plus scrapbooking your pictures.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
Canon MP140, MP150, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP510, MP520
1. We Switch off the printer (the button, rather then from wall-plug).
2. We Press and hold Resume .
3. We Press Power .
4. Holding Power , release and once again two times press Resume , then release simultaneously all buttons.
5. After indicator поморгает, fall into service mode.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter абсорбера). The Button Resume enter подфункцию:
- 0 strikings unset main counter in 0%, or
- 1 striking unset additional (platen) of the counter in 0%, or
- 2 strikings installation both counter on 0%.
7. We Press Power (is executed service-function, chosen striking Resume )
8. Once again Power - is switched off.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Nov 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 29, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: