1. Open Google Chrome. Navigate to the webpage that you want to be your home page. Make sure that no other tabs are open.
2. Now, go to Settings. (Click on the icon at the top right of the Chrome screen that looks like three horizontal bars. This will open a menu. Select Settings from this list.)
3. So to the section of the Settings page titled "On Startup". Click on Set Pages.
4. Click on the "Use current pages" button.
If the start page was changed without your input, it is likely that you have malware or adware on your computer. Run full scans with your antivirus software and also with Malwarebytes to try to get rid of them. Also, manually go through your programs and uninstall any malware that you find (Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can always try a 3rd party uninstaller. go to google and type in ccleaner. once it's downloaded run the installer. after you've installed it run the program and on the left side there is a button that says 'tools' click that. scroll down the list to google chrome. click uninstall. that should work! good luck. let me know if it still goes black
iBari is an extension/add-on for your Google Chrome.
Open Google Chrome, point & click your mouse on the "Half Spanner" icon (Customized & control Google Chrome ie at top right hand corner below "X") ->Tools -> Extensions-> then click on the extensions you needed to remove/uninstalled.
If you are using Windows XP, To uninstall Google Chrome just go to Start- Control Panel- Add or Remove Programs then search and highlight Google Chrome on the programs populated by your computer then click REMOVE. And Presto! You have just uninstalled your Google Chrome. Same steps is applied when you want to remove programs to your computer.
Hope this helps. Thank you for using Fixya! Hope I helped you in uninstalling your Google Chrome and Facemoods. Have a great day!