- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
when someone phones my house phone it tells them they cant leave a message dont no why its not letting them as it use to record messages can anyone tell me how to fix it maybe iv acidentually switcheds it of or something
Have had the same issue with a single handset. Finally located our manual:
1. Press and hold MEMO (FAST FORWARD) button until you hear a beep.
2. Record your memo, speaking from approx 15cm away.
3. As soon as you have finished speaking, press ON-OFF/STOP button to stop recording.
Hope this helps :)
you have to press the answer machine button (3rd on the left with an R on it) then the display should say 'msg play' so press the down button scroll to OGM REC. record ya message after the tone then press ok when done. then scroll down the menus again (press the answer machine button (3rd on the left with an R on it) then
the display should say 'msg play' so press the down button) scroll to TAM ON, press ok and thats the answering machine.