Question about Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH20020/W
Posted by Anonymous on
Hello! The umbrella tube is a stationary part, it does not rotate. The dirt that enters in the dirt cup spins around the umbrella tube. If no dirt is entering into the dirt cup this can mean there is a blockage either in your hoses and/or your filters. Try these quick trouble shooting steps below.
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Twist off the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Hold filter under running water until water runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry. If the filter is really dirty it may need to be replaced.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash)
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose. Hope this helps!
Posted on Oct 30, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Good be a bad sensor, but if less then a year old, it is under warranty. I would take it in to a warranty repair shop and have them fix it.
Posted on May 13, 2008
Remove the dirt cup.
Remove the filter screwed in at the top of the dirt cup opening.
Remove the hepa filters on the side of the machine.
Clean all filters and re-install them.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
The dirt in my vacuum keeps getting stuck into the hose and dosent reach the chamber, its a constant problem even if i clean out the clog!!
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Inspection of the circuit board found that the 470uF capacitor looked damaged. I replaced it and I now have the Green and Red lights are working correctly.
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2018 | Dyson Vacuums
Aug 18, 2011 | Hoover Vacuums
Jun 30, 2017 | Hoover Vacuums
Nov 21, 2009 | Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright...
Apr 25, 2009 | Dirt Devil M084600 Dynamite Bagless...
Apr 17, 2009 | Hoover Powermax S3530 Bagged Canister...
Feb 21, 2009 | Hoover U6437-900 / U6439-900 Windtunnel...
Nov 08, 2008 | Hoover Vacuums
Jan 29, 2008 | Hoover U6437-900 / U6439-900 Windtunnel...
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: