Question about Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Check that the developer waste lock has
been released and, if not, release the
lock (see page 1-2-15).
2. Check that the gears and spiral screw of
the developer unit are not damaged.
3. Confirm that the developer roller can
4. If it won't rotate, replace the developer
unit (see page 1-5-57).
1. To check the motor operation, execute
DLP(MCY) by U030 (see page 1-3-34).
2. Check the drive gear can rotate or they
are not unusually loaded and, if
3. Confirm that the wiring connector is
firmly connected and, if necessary,
connect the connector all the way in.
Developer motor MCY and Motor
control PWB (YC7)
Motor control PWB (YC3) and Engine
4. If the wiring is disconnected, shorted or
grounded, replace the wiring.
5. Replace the Developer motor MCY.
Motor control PWB Replace the Motor control PWB
Engine PWB. 1. Check the engine software and upgrade
to the latest, if necessary.
2. Replace the engine PWB (see page 1-5-
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
This issue is a problem with the scanner cable check the scanner cable for a break or tear make sure you unplug the machine from wall outlet and power of machine
you will need to replace this cable problem will be fixed
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | Kyocera Mita Drum Cleaning Blade Km 1620...
Jan 29, 2013 | Copystar CS-1650 All-In-One Laser Printer
Feb 11, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1620 Black and White...
May 31, 2009 | Kyocera FS-1118MFP Laser Printer
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!