Can't hear incoming calls (they can hear me) after using GPS/bluetooth navigation
This does not happen all the time, but frequently. Could anyone help, please? I heard that this problem might be due to an older version of BT ( I upgraded to an official version on Siemens website a couple of years ago, I guess, version 1.33). Started reading about BT fixes, such as PDA2K_Bluetooth fix, but can't actually get a hold of a physical file, only references to Imate site which requires registration with Imate IMEA number, which I don't have.
Or there's another way to solve this (without upgrading to a new ROM)? Patch would be preferable.
Re: Can't hear incoming calls (they can hear me) after...
Since I don't have a GPS, I haven't had this problem myself, but one thought does come to mind.
Does your Bluetooth Manager correctly identify your GPS? If it is misidentified as a hands-free connection, for example, the SX-66 may be sending incoming audio to your GPS. Try checking your Bluetooth Manager next time you connect your GPS, and/or deleting the existing GPS profile and setting up a new connection for it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to update your phone to soft version 4.5. What happens is that the bluetooth profile used to trnsmit the music vis bt is not available on older soft versions. Vesion 4.5 is available on bb web sit
Well i heard of a couple of reasons why this may happen, but i cant promise any of these will work but you can give it a shot.
1. there was a couple of issues with older firmware try re flashing with newer version and then formatting it.
2. i heard that in some cases you will have this problem when you have duplicate songs in it, see if you can go trough your music library to see if you encounter an duplicate songs and delete them, its weird i know but i heard that works.