Question about Kyocera Mita Office Equipment & Supplies
My printer is flashing lights wich we now know means error code F010. What exactly is this error and how do we fix it?
Posted by Anonymous on
That service code refers to the flash dimm, which is on the main pwb assy (controller). You have to try upgrading the system firmware. If the upgrade procedure fails, then you have to replace the flash dimm.
Posted on Jul 27, 2014
Update Firmware on machine to latest level ,you will need the print driver and scanner driver installed
use the USB connection
Here is a link to the ftp site for firmware download
There is apdf that explains how to update the firmware correctly
to get started turn on machine with the menu key held down the display will change to BIOS mode
then send firmware from program downloaded
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
You need to empty the excess toner reservoir in the front of the process unit.
Front as in the other end to where you put in a new toner.
All you have to do is open the side panel and empty all the toner out.
That should fix your problem.
Sorry to give you all the instructions like this but people still open up the toner end and have a lot of fun putting it back together.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
If a paper jam occurs while printing, the printer notifies it by the following combination of the four indicators. Remove the
jammed paper . After removal, open and close the top cover once to initialize the jam sensing
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
SOURCE: Kyocera Ecosys FS 920
There are actually some certain meaning on the red light and green
light showing different information to user. The summaries are:
1) Green On, Red Off = Printer Ready.
2) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Fast-Flashing = Printer warm up.
3) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Off = Printer off-line.
4) Green Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Processing Data.
5) Green Off, Red On = Cover Opened, Toner Empty or Developer Unit / Drum unit missing.
6) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
7) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
8) Green Off, Red Off = Printer power is off.
9) Green Very-Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Printer in sleep mode.
10) Green (any condition above), Red Slow-Flashing = Toner low or paper empty.
So what is your printer condition? Better know what is going on your printer so can solve the problem.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2015 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 16, 2013 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
Feb 14, 2011 | Kyocera FS-4000DN Laser Printer
May 12, 2009 | Copystar CS-1820 Copier
Mar 24, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS 1900 Laser Printer
Dec 04, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1030D Laser Printer
Sep 04, 2008 | Kyocera FS-3900DN Laser Printer
1,173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: