Question about Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
How do I scan with this printer, which is connected on a local network?
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: i can't scan
hope this will help u about CANON MX310
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
Go to this page:
Click on the "Support & Service" tab. In the "Search Our Knowledgebase" block, type in replace ink and click "Search".
There should be a link at #1 dealing with installing ink cartridges. Click on the link and it will show with pictures and animation how to remove and install them.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2013 | Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Wide Format...
Nov 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Apr 12, 2010 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Jun 22, 2008 | Muratec MFX-1430 Copier
May 02, 2007 | Canon LaserBase MF5650 All-In-One Printer
Jun 29, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
384 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!