Question about Bunn GRX-B
B10 cup coffee maker just died it will not brew or make hot water
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: my bunn is too slow
Use the de-liming spring to clean the copper tube behind the spray head. Pour several pots of clear white vinegar through the unit to further remove lime and scale from the interior of your coffee maker. My Bunn is 24 years old, and the only replacement parts I've ever required are new carafes and the 4041 silicone washer repair kit.
Posted on Sep 19, 2007
SOURCE: Bunn Coffee maker leaks
Hi, you can go to www.bunnomatic.com, and select for home or commercial units, and get an 800 number to call for service and parts. If they cannot help you a appliance repair shop should be able to get you going, thank you.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
I have the same problem and I took the coffee maker apart to find out why. It has to do with a leak on a fitting. On mine I found that the fitting where the hole in the black plastic that the water flows through to get into the stainless steel tank needed to be repaired with some silicone sealant to fix the leak. Still making some coffee!
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
Coffee overflowing onto the counter is a common complaint found in response to many automatic drip coffee makers. The following are potential solutions that can be used to rule out "operator error" vs. a defect or malfunction:
1. Do not "pack" or otherwise overfill the cone/basket with grinds.
2. Ensure you are using the correct grind for an automatic drip coffee maker, neither too fine nor too course. (See instruction manual.)
3. Do not overfill with water. Use the carafe to pour water into the reservoir. This is because a "cup" in coffee terms is defined as 6 oz, not 8 oz. Note: Some coffee makers define as little as 5 oz as a cup.
4. Make sure the filter cone/basket clicks into place and that the carafe is centered and pushed all the way in.
5. Try a permanent filter rather than a paper filter or vice versa.
6. Only use the correct permanent or paper filter (see manual).
7. Verify that the Pause 'n Serve button isn't sticking. If it is activated too long the brew will escape over the top of the cone/basket. This may be more apt to happen if the alignment of the carafe and the basket is incorrect.
8. Clean your machine with vinegar or as instructed by your user manual at least three times per year, more if your water supply is hard. A properly cleaned machine is less likely to suffer a burned out heating element, to take too long to brew, to produce "off" tasting coffee, or to clog and overrun the filter basket as the water runs through the grinds.
9. Ensure that the coffee machine is sitting level on the counter.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Bunn My Cafe MCU Universal 4-in-1 Single...
Aug 09, 2011 | Bunn B10 Coffee Maker
Jan 18, 2011 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Dec 26, 2010 | Bunn B10 Coffee Maker
Aug 14, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Apr 12, 2010 | Bunn BX HOME BREWER 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Feb 24, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Feb 10, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Nov 01, 2009 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Sep 15, 2007 | Bunn Pour-Omatic Coffeemaker, 10 Cup White
418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: