Question about Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: about canon pixma ip4000 problem
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
This is only a temp measure,it will reset the counter inside your printer to allow you to print again....but if you got same prob as i have you will need to get teh waste ink absorber changer
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
If you type in 'flashing power light' in the problem box, you get a sequence of checks and repairs to follow on the canon service page
Posted on Sep 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 07, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 29, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!