Question about Dorel Alexander

Open Question

I need hardware for toddler bed made by Jardine the model # is TB-732C any idea where I can find it

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Related Answer


  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Hello, I just bought a

Looking for all the hardware for a jardine bed model tb-732c

Posted on May 21, 2012


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a jardine toddler bed model TB14-N and have lost the hardware in a move. Any idea where to get replacement screws?

take a small part along to your hardware shop to get the right screws or find a cabinet hardware suppliers in your area and get any special screws from them
if you have a manufacturer name for the unit contact them on line for the screws

Apr 15, 2015 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

How do you convert the Jardine crib, model # DA715BC, into a day bed for toddlers?

Hello! This is Products America! We are the crib hardware specialist! This is the direct link to the Jardine Crib Instructions that include the instructions for converting your bed into a toddler bed. I hope this helps!

Sep 25, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Jardine TB-08N toddler bed, need parts

I am in a similar situation and found a phone # for the company. I had to call and leave a message, but it's a start! 800-295-1980

Jul 31, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need to know how to convert from crib to toddler bed

Unfortunately Products America does not provide parts to the Jardine cribs due to a recent recall they underwent that covered a large quantity of their cribs. I did check your model number and it IS on the recall list as one of the cribs that has been determined unsafe. You may want to check on that before continuing use of the crib, even in toddler bed form it may be unsafe. Here is the link to the Jardine recall page:

Jul 31, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need the insructions on how to turn crib into toddler bed. Jardine model #0303G00

I need the instructions on turning the Chelsea model #8324 into a toddler bed

May 02, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have a toddler bed by Jardine Enterprises. Model TB-08W. I need to find replacement screws and don't know where to look.

I just got a phone number for Jardine Enterprises 1-800-295-1980. Because that model is discontinued (I have the exact same bed and same problem) they will send you a list of the parts that are needed and you can go to a local hardware store and purchase the pieces. Hope that helps

Mar 19, 2009 | Baby Gear

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

65 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dorel Baby Gear Experts


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

60221 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

70787 Answers

Are you a Dorel Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides