Fisher and paykel DD-603 dish drawer
If you have had an F1 you need to dry out the product in order to reset the flood switch. This is a simple process as follows:
1. Ensure product is disconnect from wall so that it has no power.
2. Open the bottom drawer and put your hand in through the gap where the bottom of the bottom drawer comes out and feel the base of the cabinet that houses the drawers for water.
3. If there is water present dry it out as much as you can with paper towels or old rags. This machine is designed to drain all water to the front of the base of the cabinet away from the flood switch that sits at the back left corner of the cabinet base that the drawers are fitted into.
4. When you have base of the cabinet dry you need to ensure that the switch has not moisture on it in order for it to reset and allow you to start using the product. This can be done 2 ways: 1. leave bottom drawer open for 24-48 hours to allow natural air circulation to dry out the connection. or 2. position a hair dryer to blow air into the back left corner of the base of the cabinet and dry it out quicker. This still make take up to 6 hours as the flood switch had a protective cover over it to try to prevent F1's for small spills.
5. When the product had been dried out, important that you make sure it has, when you switch on the machine the F1 should be gone and ready to use. Please run each drawer seperately on a rinse cycle to confirm to yourself that it flooding was possibly caused by something blocking the sprayarm, or something stacked too high or something got stuck in the pump temporarily stopping it from draining effectively or the product suddsing too much from spilt rinse aide in one of the drawers. If each drawer runs successfully you should be in the all clear to start using it again.
Please note though: if something blocks the spray arm that is directly linked to the pump your drawer will flood as a result. If you have something stuck in the pump peventing it from draining effectively ie a toothpick or piece of broken crockery this will cause your product to flood, but you will hear an louder than normal sound when the pump is running. And finally if you spill rinse aide in your drawer when filling it clean all spilt rinse aide to prevent unit from over sudsing when running.