click on the link below the MP3 player/Video Player line.
Nextar and NSpireGear both use the SigmaTel Chipset in there MP3/MP4 video music player and you will notice that they are the same video2smv.exe. What you will download is a zip file named video2smv.zip.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press rewind button or fast forward button in main menu to select Movie function and press play button to enter Movie play.
(1) This player supports the playing of movie files in SMV format. Convert the desiredmovie（MPG，AVI，WMV format） to SMV format with transcoder software（video2smv.exe）in the attached CD (if any) or save in the player or downloaded from Internet.
(2) Movie should be put in MVIDEO folder of the player. If there is not such folder,please create one. Please note that the player cannot find those movie files if theyare not put in MVIDEO folder of the player.
A. If the files are protected and your player does not support DRM
(Digital Rights Management) it will read Format Error in the screen. To
check if your player has this feature click on Products, MP3 players,
select your model and read the product detail. It will say Built-In DRM
9 or 10. There is nothing we can do about protected conten http://www.nextar.com/frontend/support.asp?CATEGORY=10000309&MODEL=MA715&subpr=624950167&categ=519278318