Question about Canon MP-25DV Calculator
Posted by Anonymous on
How to Set the Time & Date for a MP25DV Canon Calendar & Clock Printing Calculator
The steps listed in the Calculator Instruction Manual for the Canon MP25DV Calculator did not work.
The correct steps for setting the time and date on this calculator are listed below:
1. Press the time/calendar button one to select the date mode. The display should show the month-day-year.
2. Hold down the = button until the month start flashing.
3. Use the number keys to enter the current date, month and year. Example 07-22-2021
4. Press the = key to set the current date.
5. Press the CE/C key to return back to the calculator mode.
6. Press the time/calendar button twice to select the time mode. The display show the
hour-minute-seconds & time of day. Example 02-01-14 A
7. Hold down the = button until the hour start flashing.
8. Use the number keys to enter the current time.
9. Press the X button for (A) a.m. or (P) for p.m.
10. Press the = key to set the current time.
11. Press the CE/C key to return back to the calculator mode.
12. To check the current date and time on your calculator, press the calendar/time button once
for date and twice for time.
Posted on Jul 22, 2021
To set date:
1. Press the calendar/clock button (display should show date)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the date should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter date using mmddyyyy format
4. Press 'time set' button
To set time:
1. Press the calendar/clock button twice (display should show time)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the time should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter time using hhmm format, press 'AM/PM' button as needed
4. Press 'time set' button
The '12/24' button changes between 12 hour and 24 hour format for time.
The 'format' button changes the date format from mmddyyyy to ddmmyyyy or yyyymmdd.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
1) press calendar clock button
2) hold the time and date button for 3 seconds, this button is marked with "Time and Date" one the keypad and not on the button itself
3) The date or time should start blinking
4) make inputs of current date and time
5) press Time and Date button again to save changes
6) All set!
Anytime you want to display the date or time hit the clock and calendar button. The calc will hold the display until u switch to the calculation mode i.e. by pressing the CE/C button.
DUHHHHHHHH!!! All these instructions are in the piddly sheet Canon calls the manual.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: