Question about Philips Televison & Video
Hello, how can i obtain the below remote as i dropped mine in a coffee cup....
On the Harmony website they have a nice feature that allows you to see if your current audio video equipment will operate with their remotes. You should be able to just select the type of unit, manufacturer, and model number and it will say if its supported.
This handy tool can be found at:
Happy Channel Surfing
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
SOURCE: Wrong Region message
This will make the player region free so it'll play anything. It worked on mine and i have the same player.
remote control :
- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
I have a Phillips 5-in-1 Universal Remote (model MRU3500), and I have my code list booklet. There is only one (1) code given for a Nec brand Dvd player: 0142. Hope this helps you.
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2014 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Aug 24, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Aug 22, 2010 | Waring Pro WC1000 Coffee Maker
Jul 19, 2010 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 19, 2010 | Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Coffee Maker
Sep 12, 2009 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Oct 09, 2008 | Lavazza Espresso Point Capsule Machine
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!