Question about Crest Audio LQ15 Main / Stereo Speaker

1 Answer

Replacement fuses for LQ15 Crest loudspeaker

Haven't blown anything just want to have some on hand just in case so I am looking for voltage of the 20amp fuse??

Posted by steven henry on

Ad

1 Answer

spacil

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Hot-Shot:

    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

    Corporal:

    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Mayor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 21 Answers

Just pull the installed fuse out and look at the voltage printed on the side of it if that information isn't already printed by the fuse holder. Should be 110-120 volt. Just make sure it's not a slo-blo or some other type

Posted on Jul 02, 2014

Ad

Add Your Answer

×

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to troubleshoot a Magichef md# MCD1611ST microwave that is not heating anything at all.


Most Frequent Causes for Microwave not working Thermal Fuse

The thermal fuse cuts off power to the microwave if the microwave overheats. To determine if the thermal fuse has blown, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse does not have continuity, replace it. The thermal fuse cannot be reset-if the fuse is blown, it must be replaced. (Caution: The microwave oven can store thousands of volts of electricity in its high voltage capacitor, even after the microwave oven has been unplugged. Due to the potential for electric shock, it is extremely dangerous to replace the electronic components in a microwave. Only a licensed technician should replace the thermal fuse The thermal fuse cuts off power to the microwave if the microwave overheats. To determine if the thermal fuse has blown, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse does not have continuity, replace it. The thermal fuse cannot be reset-if the fuse is blown, it must be replaced. (Caution: The microwave oven can store thousands of volts of electricity in its high voltage capacitor, even after the microwave oven has been unplugged. Due to the potential for electric shock, it is extremely dangerous to replace the electronic components in a microwave. Only a licensed technician should replace the thermal fuse

Sep 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Radio fuse location 2006 incoln towncar


Some makes and models, if battery voltage is lost, the radio may go into theft lock? If that is the case, your local dealership may have to fix? Look at your owners manual, see if it says anything about radio theft lock?
The wiring info I looked at was for radio w/o navigation, note the fuses.
26129848-sd3m3navepd3hswqtf3j1k5k-4-0.jpg

Mar 14, 2016 | 2006 Lincoln Town Car

1 Answer

Porsche 2003 air stopped blowing from vents


Check all the fuses, you probably have one blown. If that's not it you could have a bad motor or a loose connection somewhere.

Jul 18, 2013 | Porsche Boxster Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Crest audio ca4 blowing fuse


There is two possibillities to fuse blown off due to hi current flowing through fuse more than 3amp.because power supply componant like rectifying diode, filter capacitor or regulator ic ,regulator transistor shall be short circuited.
if you are tech......just remove amp. supply.from main power supply...try with another fuse........if fuse ok, fault is amp side, or if fuse blow off ...power side problem just....maximum fault comming on varistor ,diode, filter capacitor, .........
if you are not tech......... give to local authorised tech.......

Feb 04, 2018 | Crest Audio CA4 Amplifier Amplifier

1 Answer

Just been given a 2200watt gardenvac fairly new but not working,any standard problems with this machine?


hello, at this time haven't herd of any really big problems except a guy looking for replacement hose, hope this helps,,

Feb 21, 2012 | Garden

1 Answer

Microwave keeps blowing fuse


There are three possibilities, a bad magnetron, high voltage capacitor, and diode. In rare cases the high voltage transformer will be an issue but unlikely, if the microwave oven is more than 5 years old consideration should be given in replacement.

Nov 06, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Runs like normal but won't heat anything. Microwave randomly turned on by itself. It ran for a while without anyone noticing. Now it will turn on but it won't heat heat anything up.


Before you remove the microwave casing, you need to read up on how to discharge a high voltage capacitor, i'd explainb it here but i feel much safer if you were to look it up and fully understand it before attempting any repairs as the high voltage capacitor can cause fatal injury and/or death.

Ok, after reading up about how to discharge a high voltage capacitor, this is what you need to check out.

Step 1, remove the microwave casing and discharge the high voltage capacitor to prevent injury or death.

Step 2, Look for the fuse which you may find in a small plastic case with wires coming from each end, one end leading to the high voltage capacitor and the other end leading to the transformer and the magnatron assembly, the magnatron, or maggy, has a cube-ish shape and contains magnets which are visable through the grill. You will be able to see with the naked eye if this fuse is faulty as it will look like a blown fuse, if so, replace the fuse.

Step 3, At this point if you have a spare fuse you can VERY CAREFULLY plug the unit in and VERY CAREFULLY test it to see if it heats, if it does heat then VERY CAREFULLY unplug the unit, discharge the capacitor, and replace the case. If it still isnt heating you will need to replace the magnatron assembly, contact your authorised repair agent or the manufacturer or the microwave for directions to spare parts. Be very careful with new magnatron assemblys because if you drop it, you will damage or fracture the magnts within and render it useless.
I hope this helps. Good luck

Apr 06, 2010 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

GE JVM1190 will not heat


Check your door interlock safety switch. Unplug the device - remove the cover - DO NOT TOUCH THE SILVER THING IN A CAN. Look for the small probably black micro switch. Test it with a volt/ohm meter or contunity checker. It should read "closed" (or short) with the door closed and "open" with the door open. Replacement can be had from appliance or electronic parts store.

Let me know how this works for you.

A

Sep 14, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

When starting microwave it does not heat


Make sure the power outlet is good--try a working lamp in it. Is there a reset button in back of the unit? If still nothing, open the case and look for a blown fuse. If you find it blown, then probable causes are a shorted high voltage diode in the power supply for the magnetron or a shorted stirrer (a metal fan-like device located within the metal waveguide near where the microwave energy enters the cooking cavity) plastic bearing that has arced internally which shorts out the energy. Replace the diode, stirrer, and fuse. Test the unit with a cup of water inside the cavity (leave the case off, but keep your hands away when running)

Sep 06, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Crest Audio LQ15 Main / Stereo Speaker Logo

Related Topics:

82 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Crest Audio Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Muntejaya Ginting
Muntejaya Ginting

Level 3 Expert

10422 Answers

 Grubhead
Grubhead

Level 3 Expert

5700 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76416 Answers

Are you a Crest Audio Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...