- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To help you understand to get your x1010 tablet out of safe mode, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Restart your device by holding the power button, then tap Power off.
- Tap Ok to confirm.
- Power the device on. Your tablet should now be out of safe mode.
If the device is still in safe mode use one of the following methods. Uninstall the last application you installed:
- From the Apps menu, tap on Settings.
- Tap on the app and then tap on Uninstall.
- Restart your device.
I'm assuming that your tablet is an Android, you'll have to go into SETTINGS, ABOUT TABLET in SYSTEM UPDATES. If an upgrade is available it will say so in this section.
** your version of Android may be different so be patient **