- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With switch in set position hit date. Hit the date button (X) and then enter the year in (4) digits (ie:2013) then hit the (X) button. This will enter the year. Enter the month and day in (4) digits (ex: 0615) and hit the (X) button again. This should set the date for you..ie:6/15/2013!!!!! For time in set position enter time (ex: 346 and hit PM button if afternoon and then press time. This should give you 3:46pm. Hope this helps.
Press the Date and Time button on the calculator. It is to the right of the Feed button and has a small calendar and clock on it. To set the date, press the button once to display the factory supplied date and hold down the Equal ( = ) button that is two buttons below Date and Time until the screen flashes. Input the correct date. Ex: August 20, 2010 would be entered on the numerical keyboard of the calculator at 08202010. When finished, hold the Equal button again. Do the same for the time.
To sum it up:
Press Date and Time button
Hold = button until blinks
Enter date or time
Hold = button again until blinking stops
1) press calendar clock button 2) hold the time and date button for 3 seconds, this button is marked with "Time and Date" one the keypad and not on the button itself 3) The date or time should start blinking 4) make inputs of current date and time 5) press Time and Date button again to save changes 6) All set!
Anytime you want to display the date or time hit the clock and calendar button. The calc will hold the display until u switch to the calculation mode i.e. by pressing the CE/C button.
DUHHHHHHHH!!! All these instructions are in the piddly sheet Canon calls the manual.
1. Turn It On (lol) 2. Hit the menu button. ( the Middle One) 3. Go over to the display option ( Third One Over) 4. Go Down To date and time 5.hit the right button 6.hit the right button again 7. when you get to the date and time just hit the up and down button to change it 8. and finally hit the ok button ( same as the menu button)
Turn the calculator on.
Hit the "C/CE" button and 0. will display.
Hit the "TIME" button so that the date displays.
Hit and hold "=" button until the month flashes. Now put in your date such as 11182008.
Hit the "TIME" button again so that the time displays.
Hit and hold "=" button until the time flashes. Now put in your time such as 1254. (12:54pm)
Hit "=" button to end.
On the main phone
- hit the "PROGRAM" key
- then key in **
- it asks for a password key in 1234
- then key "NEXT"
- then key "ENTER" (this is to set the date)
- then key "NEXT" (this is too set the time)
- once the time is correct hit the "ENTER" key at the bottom of the phone.
hit the menu button, then hold the right display key and the mode button, pictures will come up with a camera,microphone, etc go to the one that has the tools on it and hit your shutter key. It will bring up date and time,language, Format storage,and tv output. Hit the sutter key on the date and time and it will bring up the place to change the date and time. I couldn't figure it out and my brother in law played around with it and got it set for me.
ok, have your calculator set on "on" press the "time/clock" button once, when date appears on calculator press the "M+=" and hold until first number on date flashes, enter the date you want, when done switch your calculator from "on" to "print". date should be saved. do the same for time.
I played around with mine and found the keys that you change the time and date with by looking over the top of the keyboard. On my model there is a time and date key that has a little calendar and clock actually on the key. That key allows you to switch between date and calendar. After you click on that button you will either see a date or time. To change those numbers use the following keys: The equal (=) key will change date and time by holding the key down till the numbers on the display start to flash. Once they start to flash use the number keys to make your changes. The multiplication (X) key you can use to change am and pm. If you want military time use the division key. If you are changing the date there is an additional key that lets you change the format. What this means is the sequence on the display by the way you view the month, date and year. You can change it so year shows first then month and date or interchange day and month. Once I found those keys it was easy.