Question about Casio WVA430A-1AV Wrist Watch
Lost manual--watch keeps digital and radial time. Need to change both. Can you help? WB
1. Press lower-left button to enter hand-setting mode (you will see a H-S appear in the LCD)
2. Hold the upper-left button until the LCD starts to flash
3. Press the lower-right button to advance the minute needle by 20 seconds. You can also hold for high speed advance.
4. If you need to advance the time by a long way, and don't want to hold down the lower-right button, then press both the right buttons at the same time and the time will advance automatically. Pressing any button will then cause the advance to stop.
6. Once you have set the time, press the upper-left button.
7. To return to time-keeping mode, press the lower-left button.
Bloody complicated, but easy when you get use to it. I travel quite a bit and this really pisses me off when I have to change the time, especially so when the needle can only move clockwise.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Spot on worked a treat!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
Thank You for the info... Worked Perfect!!!
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
Here's a link to the manual:
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Now the minute needle didn't stop..how to stop it? It didnt stop even I press any button. Pls help.
Posted on Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, you fixed my problem strait to the point.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Use this page to download a copy of CASIO watch manuals in PDF format.
To download a PDF file, enter the four-digit (or three-digit) module number marked on the back cover of your watch.
Apr 27, 2011 | Casio F91W-1 Wrist Watch
Aug 01, 2010 | Casio Baby-G MSG135L-2V Wrist Watch
Apr 08, 2010 | Casio Fishing Gear Watch
Sep 02, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Jan 11, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jun 08, 2008 | Casio A178WA-1AV Wrist Watch
Mar 10, 2008 | Casio G7500G-9V G-Shock Vibration Watch
Nov 26, 2010 | Casio WVA430A-1AV Wrist Watch
15,104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: