Xp440 printer connect with chromebook
1. The first thing you need to do is connect the Epson XP 440 printer to the Wi-Fi network. On how to connect the Epson XP 440 printer to a wireless network, check the user manual of the printer for instructions.
2. After the Epson XP 440 printer is connected to the wireless network, power on the Chromebook and connect the Chromebook to the same wireless network.
3. Launch the Google Chrome Browser within the Chromebook, ensure that you are log into your Gmail account.
4. On the top right corner of the Google Chrome Browser, Click on the Menu option (three vertical dots) and go to Settings
5. In the search bar, which is at the top center of the Google Chrome browser. Type in Cloud Print and hit Enter
6. From the search result list, find Manage Cloud Print Devices and select the same.
7. Under the Devices menu, click on the Add Printer button. By doing this, you are giving access to Google Print Service to connect to your Gmail account.
8. Google Cloud Print will appear on the screen and it will show you the list of printers that are connected to the computer. Click on the checkbox that is listed Epson XP 440 along with select Automatically Register New Printers I Connect (optional) and click on Add printer(s).
9. This will register your Epson XP 440 printer and you will see a confirmation message that the Epson printer has been registered.
10. Click on OK to confirm the Google Cloud Print connection and the printer will automatically print a test page.
If you are unable to find the Manage Cloud Printer Devices mentioned in step number 6, in the Google Chrome web browser, enter chrome://devices in the browser address bar and hit enter. The steps thereafter is the same by adding your printer.