- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The NAME of the cellphone caller is assigned by the person who receives the call. If I assign to your number the name "Hugo Chavez" each time you call me, my phone identifies your call as coming form "Hugo Chavez". If my phone has no name associated to your number, it will show only the number. So, happens that the person who receives calls from you happens to know the previous owner of your phone , had him registered and has his name showing up. If this "detail" makes you nervious, tell this person to update the name identifying your calls.
(this worked for me, but I am not sure if I have the same model number) Try this...1. press INTERCOM 2. Dial *#06
3. dial the station/port number (not the extension. hit speaker and it will show you the port number and the name associated)
4. Dial # to clear current entry 5. Dial two-digit codes that correspond to letters in name (below) 6. Press speaker to end A = 21M = 61Y = 93 B = 22N = 62Z = 13 C = 23O = 63 D = 31P = 71 E = 32Q = 11 F = 33R = 72 G = 41S = 73 H = 42T = 81 I = 43U = 82 J = 51V = 83 K = 52W = 91 L = 53X = 92
your phone gets calls in and will associate the name it reads. For example if your friend JOE calls tthen the system will say Call from Joe. But if the number is unlisted or blocked the Call from Number Available message will sound. If you don't have call display the all number coming in are imarked as Number Available.
Enter passwork - 0000 is default
DN ID (This is your phone extension #)
Old name should now be displayed. Hit page button to delete letters, scroll button for space.
Use characters for the the associated number key to enter desired name. For example if you want an "F" you would hit the 3 button 3 times. After your name is entered, press hold. Pick up and put down receiver.