Question about The Learning Company Achieve! Math & Science Grades 1-3 (381933) for PC, Mac
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
2) Cross off number 1, because all primes are greater than 1.
3) Number 2 is a prime, so we can keep it, but we need to cross off the multiples of 2 (i.e. even numbers).
4) Number 3 is also a prime, so again we keep it and cross off the multiples of 3.
5) The next number left is 5 (because four has been crossed off), so we keep it and cross of the multiples of this number.
6) The final number left in the first row is number 7, so cross off its multiples.
7) You have finished. All of the "surviving" numbers (coloured in white below) on your grid are prime numbers.
Oct 23, 2011 | MathRescue Word Problems Of Algebra Lite
Aug 15, 2011 | Home
May 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2021 | Best Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2021 | The Computers & Internet
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: