To transfer photos from an iPhone to a different type of phone (not another iPhone) you must first transfer all the pictures from the iPhone to a computer.
Your computer might need to have iTunes
installed on it.
1. First you need make a new Temporary Folder on the computer, you can name it "iPhone Pics" or whatever name you want to name it.
2. Connect the iPhone (in the "ON" position) with a USB cord to the computer.
3. Once the computer notices the iPhone a small window will open asking you what you want to do.
4. You can click on either OPEN DEVICE to VIEW FILES or on OPEN PICTURES and VIDEOS.
5. From either one you would then locate the pictures that you want, COPY them and PASTE them one at a time or all of them together to the temporary file folder that you created.
6. Once you copied and pasted all the pictures that you want to the file folder you could leave the iPhone plugged in or you could disconnect it.
7. Now you need to plug in the PHONE that you want to transfer the pictures to, to the computer also using its compatible USB cord.
8. Again, once the computer notices this other phone a small window should also pop open asking you what you want to do. Simply click on "Open or View Files."
9. Now browse thru the file folders and locate where that phones pictures are located at. Then copy the TEMPORARY Picture Folder where you pasted all the pictures from the iPhone and PASTE it anywhere on the other phone by the pictures.
This would transfer all the pictures that you pasted on that TEMPORARY Picture Folder to your other phone.
10. Disconnect the phone from the computer and check your pictures on the phone.
In essence you are just copying pictures from one phone and pasting them on a different one. You just need to find them and paste them where you want them.
The below pictures illustrate how most phone connections pop up when you connect them to a computer.
I hope this was helpful to you and everyone who see's it!
Visit me at: