I need NOMA N1508 manual.
Function and operation
1 - This timer has 3 working modes
a - Auto Mode(AU)
b - Auto and Temperature Control Mode (AC)
c - Manual Mode (LL)
Press "MODE" button and the LED display will cycle through these three modes.
2 - There is an output indicator light which turns Green (On all modes) and red (Off - manual mode)
3 - There is a bettery backup that can retain programs for about 1 week after power outage.
1 - On first use . Connect the unit to 125V AC power source. The LED display blinks 'C'. The unit at this moment is in initial state, where time and program need to be set.
2 - Press the "TIME" button, the LED display will now show "12.00", now the unit is entering time setting mode
a - The time interval for this product is 15 minutes
b - Press "TIME" button again. LED dislays 12:15 with each press of the time button the time increases by 15 minutes. If you press and hold the time button for 2 seconds the LED will increase rapidly.
c - After setting the time, press the enter button and the LED will display current time setting.
d - To change the clock press the "Enter" and the "TIME" buttons simultanously to enter the editing mode. Press the "TIME" button to adjust the time. Press the enter button to confirm
3 - To program press "mode" button once and the LED will display "AU" which stands for Auto Mode, press the "MODE" button once again and the LED will display "AC" which is the Auto and Temperature Control Mode. Press the "MODE" button once more and the LED will display "LL" which is Manual Mode. Press enter to confirm the selected mode. Press "MODE" button to role over these three options.
a - Auto Mode
Press "MODE" button and the unit will enter Auto Mode, LED displays "AU"
- Press "ENTER" button to confirm. LED displays "P". Press "TIME" button to set program ON time.
- After the program ON time is set press "ENTER" button to enter program ending time. LED will display "E". Press the "TIME" button to set the ending time.
- Press "ENTER" button to return to normal time display mode.
- The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and ending time have been programmed
- Press the "TIME" button to review the program ON time setting and program ending time setting. The LED displays "P" and "E" respectively. After that the LED displays the current time.
- In case you want to modify the setting repeat step "a".
*** Note: When entering your program if no action takes place within 15 seconds it will go back to the time screen.
b - Auto and Temperature Control Mode
Press the "MODE" button and the LED will display "AU". Press the "MODE" button again and the LED will display "AC". press the "ENTER" button to confirm.
- The timer activates the load only when the folloewing two conditions are met:
1 The temperature is below -10
2 The program on time p is reached
For instructionsn on how to set the program ON time and the program ending time please refer to the Auto Mode fucntion
- The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and the ending time have been programmed.
- When the program ending time is not yet reached, the load will be deactivated if the temperature rises above -7 and will be activated again if the temperature drops below -10. Once the prgram ending time is reached the load will be deactivated regardless of the temperature.
C - Manual Mode
Press the "MODE" button to select Manual Mode. When the LED displays "LL" press the "ENTER" to confim. The LED returns to show the current time. Press the "TIME" button to activate the timer the LEd will display ON. Press the "TIME" button again the LED will display off.
- In Manual Mode the output indicator will display red when the load is deactivated and green when activated.
- To exit manual mode press "TIME" and "MODE" buttons simultanously and the unit will return to Auto mode. The loading will be activated and deavtivated according to the previous setting.
4 Output indicator
1 - In Auto Mode ort Auto Temperature Control Mode when the loadind is deactivated the output indicator tunrs off.
2 - In Manual mode the outpur indicator turns red when loading is deactivated.
3 - In Manual Mode, Auto Mode and Auto Temperature Control Mode the output indicator turns green when the output is activated.
To reset all of your settigns including current time and programs, press and hold the "ENTER" button for 5 seconds from the "TIME" mode.
answered 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Jan 11, 2011 |
Sport & Outdoor - Others