Question about Panasonic KX-TG7622B DECT 6.0 Plus Expandable Phone with Talking Caller ID, Answering System and Bluetooth Convergent Solution - 2 Handset Pack, KX-TG7622-B, KXTG7622B, KXTG-7622B, KX-TG7622B, KXTG7622-B
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like a faulty outdoor controller board. If you are in Australia, call Prime Electronics or Statewide Appliances for spares.
Part number: NPCWA743383
• To make a diagnosis
1. Timer LED start to blink and the unit automatically stops the operation.
2. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller continuously for 5 seconds.
3. "- -" will be displayed on the remote controller display.
Note: Display only for "- -". (No transmitting signal, no
receiving sound and no Power LED blinking.)
4. Press the "TIMER" or button on the remote controller. The code "H00" (no abnormality) will be displayed and signal will be transmitted to the main unit.
5. Every press of the button (up or down) will increase abnormality numbers and transmit abnormality code signal to the main unit.
6. When the latest abnormality code on the main unit and code transmitted from the remote controller are matched, power LED will light up for 30 seconds and a beep sound (continuously for 4 seconds) will be heard. If no codes are matched, power LED will light up for 0.5 seconds and no sound will be heard.
7. The breakdown diagnosis mode will be canceled by pressing the CHECK button continuously for 5 seconds or without any operation the remote control for 30 seconds.
8. The LED will be off if the unit is turned off or the RESET button on the main unit is pressed.
Simple! Call your serviceman to service your unit completely, may be dead rat/squirrel would have been inside of indoor unit. After servicing , just gently spray room spray near return air. And run the unit.
Hi Wendy, The manual for the unit is at this link. This should answer all your questions. http://panasonic.com.au/products/details.cfm?objectID=4601 then go to the bottom of the page and click on
CS/CU-E18_21_24_28HKR Operation Manual
I take the time to answer you questions so please rate me Thankyou Mat