Question about RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
If you have lost or forgotten the code, the default factory password is 0000. This should still work even if you have set another password and forgotten. You should also deactivate the lock fully from the menu if you no longer wish to use it or activated it accidentally.
Disabling the child lock (and/or other locks):
(This can be done from the remote or the buttons on the front of the TV)
1. Press MENU to open the main menu.
2. Press CH+ or CH- to highlight PREFERENCES.
3. Press OK to enter the PREFERENCES menu.
4. Press CH+ or CH- to highlight FPA Lock (Front Panel lock) .
5. Press VOL+ or VOL- to switch the lock on or off
6. Press MENU repeatedly to exit the menu
The menu will disappear if no buttons are pressed on the remote for several seconds.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Jan 31, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Sep 16, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jun 03, 2014 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: