LG microwave oven MB1142DP isn't turn on, display and interior lamp off
Main power cable, fuse and interior connections checked and ok. Display is off, voltage at input power connector of the Electronic board is ok, but there is no voltage at output connector. I need the service manual about LG microwave oven MB1142DP
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Microwave ovens have an internal fuse to protect the unit. Once you remove the white cover it is easily located on a board where the main power cable first goes into. Despite what you hear about dangerous radiation generated by microwave it is sage to turn on the microwave with the white cover off because the radiation stays within the microwave cavity. If you buy pass the door interlock then you may be exposed to some radiation escaping from the door opening. No match can go wrong in a microwave. Usually its something simple like a bad connection a burned fuse .or a burned power supply if it is microprocessor based unit.
Plug a lamp in the wall receptical in place of the microwave oven, if okay! it means the main fuse in the oven has blown. There are a number of reasons why this happens, a bad fuse, door switch that has malfunctioned, "common" cracked high voltage diode, shorted capacitor, and an open magnetron. I suggest a professional.
may i please ask you if you have a meter? check that 120 volts is going in? check the buttons that you press. also check the fuse check the mains cable for any breaks. also you may want to test the display to see if any power going in?
If you jump power from the two ends of the fuse with a wire, does it work at all? Also, it may be that the control panel is just out, at least the display panel. If you open the door will the interior light turn on?