Question about Symphonic ST419E TV
I need to know the code for this TV in order to program a universal remote. Listed codes do not work.
Posted by Anonymous on
Try this method:
Turn on the device you want to program.
Press and hold CODE SEARCH until the indicator light lights then release code search.
Press and release the device button you are programing TV, the indicator light will blink once then remain lit.
Press and release OFF/ON until your device turn off.
you may have to press upto 200 times
When your device turn off press enter button the indicator light will go off,good luck.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2015 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 25, 2011 | RCA 4-in-1 Universal Remote Control
Jun 27, 2011 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your TV code in a safe place.
Jan 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Usually answered in minutes!