Question about Polder Triple Digital Timer Model 891-90
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2015 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 27, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jul 15, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jul 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1318 Notebook
Jul 02, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
Apr 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 28, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Jan 16, 2011 | Polder Triple Digital Timer Model 891-90
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: