Question about Akai LCT2701TD Television
LCT2701TD 27" lcd/TV/DVD Player Combo - will not power on, blinking red "poer on" light
The power supply might have a shorted/defective diode(s), blown resistors, capacitors if the light is blinking on the front of the LCD.
I repair these power supplies, write to [email protected] if you need further assistance.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Feb 28, 2010 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
May 26, 2009 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
Apr 15, 2009 | Akai LCT2715 27 in. LCD Television
Apr 05, 2009 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
Mar 02, 2009 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
633 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: