Question about Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
If you have a windows disc that came with the system, insert the disc while the computer is on. Shut the computer down. Turn computer back on. Your computer should boot to the disc. Delete partitions. Format the hard drive. And reinstall.
If you do not have a windows disc contact sony to purchase a recovery disc.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jul 19, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGN-P688E/G PC Notebook
Jan 12, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Dec 19, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Aug 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Jun 01, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Oct 19, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
May 17, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Oct 01, 2017 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: