Question about Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media Player
1) Insert the CD that comes with your zune.
2) wait for prompt, connect your zune through the USB cable.
3) New firmware will be installed on the zune.
4) Open the program called 'Zune' from "My Computer".
5) If your music is not in the default My Music folder, click Options > Add Folder To Library > Add Folder. Browse to select your folder, then click OK.
5) Click the circle made out of two arrows, this is your sync button.
6) A new tab with appear on the right side of the program, click Start Sync at the bottom.
7) Wait until you see Sync Complete, disconnect your zune and enjoy.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2012 | Audiovox SMP3332 MP3 Player
Mar 31, 2011 | Archos 28 Internet Tablet
Sep 21, 2010 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
May 17, 2010 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
Nov 25, 2009 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
Oct 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
May 22, 2009 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
Mar 12, 2009 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: