Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer


I WAS RECEIVING SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS BEFORE DECEMBER 2013. I was with a bank in Austin Texas called Direct Express I lost a few cards now they won`t issue me another one . What can I do?

Posted by Albert Leo Hill on


1 Answer

Eric Paquin

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

    Night Owl:

    An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.

  • Contributor
  • 20 Answers

If there is a local branch I reccomend that you go in and speak to someone at the bank itself. If this continues to happen you can also look to close the account and move to a different bank. I would also call social security and inform them of the problem if you are unable to resolve it at the bank an seek reimbursement for back missing funds. Give them the new infomation from the new bank's account and they will let the old bank refund the money to them, however you will need to try and get the old account closed and likely you will be able to recover the funds at that time and without having SS do anything but change to a new bank and new account. This all applies only if you get direct deposit.

Posted on May 13, 2014


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

New Medicare card scams?

not sure which you are talking about but here's what is happening....
Beginning this spring, look for your new Medicare card in the mail.
Plan holder since M## 2### This spring: Look for your new Medicare card in the mail Beginning April 2018 and through April 2019, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will be sending you a replacement Medicare card. The new cards do not include a Social Security number and will help to prevent *****, reduce identity theft and safeguard taxpayer dollars.

What does this mean for you? • You will receive a new Medicare card with a new Medicare number that is NOT based on your Social Security number. Begin using your new card immediately upon receiving it and destroy your old Medicare card. • Your benefits will not change with the new Medicare card - that is true for your Medicare benefits and your plan benefits under your AARP® Medicare Supplement Plan, insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. • UnitedHealthcare is prepared to process all claims using the new Medicare number. • Keep your existing AARP Medicare Supplement health insurance ID card. This card will not be affected by the new Medicare number. You will NOT be receiving a new AARP Medicare Supplement health insurance ID card. Learn more about your new Medicare card by visiting the CMS website.

If you have questions about your AARP Medicare Supplement plan insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, please call UnitedHealthcare at 1-800-523-5800.

Mar 09, 2018 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Will social security benefits increase in 2017

Increases in SS are based on inflation. If there is no inflation, there is no increase. Any increases for 2017 have already happened. 2018 will depend on inflation rate. In December (usually) the SS admin will mail youa statement saying what you benefits will be in 2018

Jun 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Is it true Seniors citizens have 5 Months Left to Claim $60,000 in Extra Social Security Benefits - Or Lose Them Forever

Supreme Court Rules: U.S. Seniors Not Entitled to Social ...
You have no choice when it comes to paying your Social Security taxes. ... he retired, Nestor began receiving Social Security checks for $55.60 per month. ... Over 32 million Americans could lose out on as much as $60,000 in extra benefits over ..."There's a short window of time where seniors can reclaim this money before ...

[PDF]Conference Statements - Social Security

Dec 28, 2015 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

How to change my retirement check to a different bank

Fill out a new direct deposit form (from new bank)
& give to your former employer,etc

Dec 02, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Why I have not received my ssi or social securty since december 2013 . how can I find out what is going on?

My brother in law wasn't getting his social security several years ago, he had been marked deceased. You need to call you local social security office.

May 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

8092 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18666 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6259 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides