I have a GE Profile refrigerator, Model PFSS6PKWBSS, with icemaker on door. Water is collecting under Deli-draw and leaking down freezer door onto floor. How do I fix leak?
Try and access the ice dispenser assembly and check from where the water is leaking. You would need to disassemble the ice dispenser and ice maker to check this. The ice dispenser is located in the upper portion of the freezer compartment. This assembly stores ice made by the icemaker and dispenses ice on demand from the door dispenser target switch.
1. Remove the upper ice bucket tray.
2. Slide out the ice dispenser assembly.
3. Remove the ice cube solenoid linkage Phillips head screw and slide the linkage back.
4. Remove the ice crusher cover Phillips head screws (2) and remove the cover.
5. With a pair of pliers, twist off the backing plate tabs located on either side of the crusher.
6. With 2 small flat-blade screwdrivers, unlock the ice crusher locking tabs located at either side of the ice crusher.
7. Lift the ice crusher out of the bucket.
8. Remove the ice crusher back cover.
9. Remove the locking ring from the ice crusher auger.
10. Remove the plastic nut with a pair of pliers by turning it clockwise.
11. Remove the spacers and blades. The blades are numbered for reassembly.
The icemaker is located in the upper rear of the freezer compartment and supplies ice to the dispenser tub.
1. Disconnect the icemaker cable connector.
2. Remove 1/4-in. icemaker mounting screws and slide out the icemaker.
This refrigerator is equipped with an Electronic Icemaker.
Hope this helps... Please post back if you need more information.