- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may need to reset the paypal password from the link below.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Windows XP/7 1. Click on Start > Run 2. Type cmd and hit enter 3. Type ipconfig and hit enter 4. The number on the right of IP Address is your assigned address.
To add a port forwarding entry, log into your Linksys device and try the following:
1. Click on the "Applications & Gaming" Menu 2. Input an application name (Can be anything you want) 3. Enter the desired port number  in both External and Internal Ports 4. Choose the TCP protocol 5. Enter the last number of the IP Address in the box 6. Click the Enabled check box 7. Click on on the bottom
On page 22 of your manual, it appears that the warning message is used for more than one thing.
Make sure that you have entered the new song name text and it is accepted since if the name is not entered and accepted you will get that message.
If the text is unacceptable OR you try to advance to song creation when name has not been accepted will bring up that message.
The manual is really poor and I can understand your frustration.
It is UNCLEAR to us exactly at what point in the entry the message appears. Have you entered all the song name using all letters and then selected the enter function below? Does the message appear before you select the enter? or after you do...?
error 7e means "no head parameters stored in the eeprom".
1) locate the head data sticker at the front left of the machine. it should have a 12 digits number at the top row and headx..... at the second row. the data is the 12 digits number. if the sticker is missing somehow, there's another one at the head/carriage unit.
2) enter maintenance mode.
3) enter 6 and 8 for property data entry
4) enter 2 5 8 0 within 2 seconds and you're at the data entry state.
5) key in the 12 digits number. use # and 1 to 6 to enter letter a to f.
6) hit the ok button. machine should beeps and display "input accepted". if it say "input error" there's a checksum error, meaning you keyed the number in wrong. it will return you to the data entry state.so just key the number in again (step 5).
you are too slow, i called a locksmith. h drilled out te key entry and openedthe lock. then he replaced the key entry with a new one. i was hping that you might hav known the master code. thanks anyway. please note that i will not accept any charge for your involvement in this affair.thanks again, isadore
If your Nokia phone gives you a message saying "RESTRICTED", shut down
your phone, remove the simcard, power on phone and perform the "CODE
ENTRY" instructions below.
-If your phone doesn't say "RESTRICTED", make sure your phone has a
simcard from any other provider (other the the one the phone is locked
to) and perform the "CODE ENTRY" instructions below.
-If you entered a bad code too many times and get the error "NOT
ALLOWED", then your counter is blocked and only a cable method will
unlock your phone (If the code above does not work the 1st time do not
keep trying it as you only have 3 tries).
CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
-You will received a code that looks something like this: #pw+454545454567715+1#
-Every digit, symbol, number and letter that you receieved must be
entered without any spaces. Follow the directions below to find put how
to get the # p w and +
P appears after pressing 3 times the button ( * )
W appears after pressing 4 times the button ( * )
+ appears after pressing 2 times the button ( * )
- after entering your unlock code the phone should show "SIM Restriction Off". Youg Nokia is now unlocked.
is simple; network security (WEP or WPA) key is different than regular
password. Entry should be Hexadecimal, However you can use pass phrase
generator by entering regular characters or you can enter directly. For
example if you we want to put to "password" as network key hexadecimal
input will be exactly 2B204A3F1042643E480FDD655E for 128 Bit WEP. Since you are unable to reach the router. Please reset it first. so it will be accessible from your computer without Network key. Network key will be enough for the 1st line Hope you will resolve the issue.
Sounds like a classic problem for a driver/firmware update.
get an update here before trying anything else- http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/tungstenc/tungstenc_update_30.html
If it still doesn't solve it you might need to format it and reinstall everything from scratch.