- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi , ensure wifi is enabled in BIOS setup , ensure is noted in Device Manager and is enabled , look for any keys denoting wiki or a slide switch located somewhere - and enable
I do not own one of these and there appears no owner's manual, so am guessing
First of all you may want to decide to check out if the wifi connection is disabled or enabled. If you go to system settings, in the network area you should be able to see if the wifi card is enabled. If is not enabled you may want to right click on the wifi icon connection and click on enable. If this was the issue you know should be able to see and display all available networks in your area
try to do the below troubleshooting :
1) Boot up your netbook.
2) Login to windows. wait until windows finish loading.
3) Make suer your WiFi is enable. Search for the button of keyboard shortcut like 'fn' + 'f2' (wifi symbol).
4) Search for wifi network nearby.
5) connect to one of them.
6) Usually, public enable wifi is using a DHCP setup. Go to you wifi adapter setup page and make sure it's already on DHCP mode.
7) You should be able to connect to the wifi network (public DHCP enable) by now.
8) If you still can't connect to the wifi, means its not a public DHCP enable network or you got a wifi adapter problem.
Good luck ;)
Wifi would be enabled from Windows not the BIOS, you need to go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Network Connections. In there you will see your Wifi Connection. Right click on it and choose enable.