Question about Facebook Social Network
Posted by Anonymous on
1. click the three lines at the top right corner of screen.
2. In the drop down menu click click history
3. In the next drop down click history again.
4. It will open a page. Click clear browsing history.
5. A pop up will appear. Choose what you want to delete and set how far back you want to erase. (i.e. the beginning of time)
6. Click Clear Browsing Data.
7. Wait for it to finish. Once you see the settings page, it is done.
Posted on Mar 15, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2014 | Google Gmail
Dec 12, 2013 | Google Analytics
Jan 05, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 19, 2010 | Google Talk
Oct 23, 2010 | Google Chrome
Oct 04, 2010 | Google Chrome
To clear cache, cookies, or history, perform the following steps:
1. At the Home screen, tap the Browser icon. 2. Press the Menu key. 3. Tap More. 4. Tap Settings. 5. Touch and slide the screen upward. 6. Tap any of the following: Clear cache, Clear history, Clear all cookie data, Clear form data, or Clear passwords. That should do it!1
Oct 01, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!