Try to print envelope through Microsoft Word
1) Click Tools
, click Letters and Mailings
and then click Envelopes and Labels
2) Type the Delivery and Return address information.
3) Click Options
4) On the Envelope Options
tab, set the following options:-
- Envelope size
: set to match the loaded envelopes.
- US only
: if desired, select the Delivery point barcode
to make it easier for mail sorting machinery to correctly route the envelope.
- Return address
: for Size 10 envelopes only, set the Return Address position .8 inch in the From left
5) Select the Printing Options
tab and verify that the following settings are selected:
- Select the Feed Method option that shows the envelope on the far right side with the short edge first.
- Select Face down
- Examine the selected feed method image and verify that the envelope
flap is on the left side of the envelope. If it is on the right, select
or deselect Clockwise rotation.
6) Click OK
and then click Print
As envelop can not feed correctly every time, it depends on the weight, flap design, paper type and other factors & cause jam, To prevent those you can do.
- Print envelopes at a higher quality setting so envelope is pulled through the unit more slowly. e.g:- Switch fast to slow mode or slow to best mode.
- Tuck the flap inside the envelope before loading it into the printer.
Have a nice day...don't forget to rate the solution.