Motor won't turn on Samsung VRT Plus WF433B*GJ**
When washing heavily soiled loads, do not overload your washer in order to assure good cleaning results.
To add a forgotten item:
1. Press the Power button.
2. Press the Start/Pause
3. Wait for the door lock light to go out (Immediately).
4. Add the item, close the door, and press the Start/Pause
The door safety state continues for 15 seconds and the cycle is restarted.
ensure thorough cleaning,
Try washing bedding, towels, undergarments,
contact using the ActivFresh
1. Load your washer.
2. Close the door.
Push the laundry into the drum completely to prevent the laundry from being caught in the door or
....... from falling out of the drum.
3. Press the Power button.
4. Add detergent and additives to the dispenser (page 20-21).
5. Select the appropriate cycle and options for the load (page 14-16).
6. Press the Start/Pause
7. The Wash Indicator light will illuminate.
8. The estimated cycle time will appear in the display.
The time may fluctuate to better indicate the time remaining in the cycle.
The actual time required for a cycle may differ from the estimated time in the display depending on the
water pressure, water temperature, detergent, and laundry.
9. Before your washer starts to fill, it will make a series of clicking noises to check the door lock and do a
When the cycle is complete, the door lock light will go out and "End" will appear in the display.
DO NOT attempt to open the door until the door lock light is off. To add a forgotten item, see
"Loading your washer" section (page 13).
When your washer is restarted after a pause, expect a delay of up to 15 seconds before the cycle
Pressing Power button cancels the cycle and stops your washer.
The pre wash, wash, rinse and spin indicator lights will illuminate during those portions of the cycle
Nov 28, 2013 |
Samsung 4.3 cu. ft. VRT Plus , Steam and...