- Go tohttp://www.fitbit.com/setup/and click theDownload Herebutton to download Fitbit Connect for your Force, Flex, One, or Zip tracker. If you have an Ultra, you should instead followthese steps.
- Once the download has completed, open the file and begin to follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are on a Mac, open the dmg file. If it doesn't appear on your desktop, search for "Fitbit Connect" in Spotlight.
If you are on a PC, run the .exe file from your download location. If it doesn't appear on your desktop, search for "Fitbit Connect" in the Start menu.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be presented with the Fitbit Connect Main Menu. SelectSet Up A New Fitbit Device.
- Account Setup:
- SelectNew to Fitbitif you don't already have a Fitbit.com account.
- SelectExisting Userto log in using your existing Fitbit.com account.
- ou will be asked for a few details about yourself. This information improves the accuracy of your caloric burn and distance data. You can later adjust yourprivacy settingsto control which details are shared with others.
- After filling out your personal information, you'll be asked which device you're setting up. Select the appropriate tracker to continue.
- Plug the wireless USB sync dongle into your computer (this is the smaller USB device--not the charging cable), and bring your tracker near to it to begin pairing.
- Tracker Pairing:
- Force, One, or Zip: You will see a pairing number that appears on your tracker's display once your device has been located; enter this number on your computer.
- Flex: Follow the onscreen instructions and rapidly tap the device when instructed, then confirm its vibration.
- After clickingNext, your tracker will connect to your Fitbit.com account. This can take up to a minute.
- Once your tracker has connected to Fitbit.com, you may be prompted to enter a greeting (depending on which tracker you have). This can be your name or any 8-character combination of letters or numbers.
- When your tracker is linked with your Fitbit account, Fitbit Connect will notify you and present some basic instructions on using your device.
- You can now log into your account dashboard to view your synced data.
You will not need to repeat these steps once they have completed--you can simply login tohttp://fitbit.comto access your dashboard.Or Still having Problem Then follow Us For