Question about Acer AC713 17" CRT Monitor
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2014
Try disconnecting the monitor from the video connection.
Disconnect the power source and allow to set for several minutes.
Plug in the power source only and see if you recv. a no signal message on screen.
If not, you most likely have a bad display board or back light problem.
If you do recv. the message, you have a problem with your video card.
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2014 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Apr 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Usually answered in minutes!