- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to run the FULL setup on each machine for the scanner to work correctly. PLUG and play DOES NOT WORK very well, in that printing us the only function that works.... Go to HP.com and download and run the latest install software for your setup.
It is a frequent problem in these models (scanner dirty dust) = Scanner bulb warming up You need to loosen the top of the device and clean the scanner mirrors 5 more precisely using sticks with cotton on tops. I will look for help and documentation in case that's the problem
52 Scanner Error The all-in-one has experienced an internal
1. Turn off the power by using the power
switch, and then wait at least 30
2. If a surge protector is being used,
remove it. Plug the all-in-one directly
into the wall socket.
3. Check the FFC connection between the
formatter and the scanner.
NOTE Do not bend or fold the
FFCs during the removal or
4. Try connecting the product to a different
power source or surge protector.
5. Turn on the power and wait for the all-inone
6. If the error persists, replace the laser scanner assembly
most likely dust on the scanner optics causing scanner to be unable to go to home position. Solution would be to disassemble scanner assy and clean optics or replace scanner assembly.Note HP service manual says to replace scanner assy.
Step 1:. Check Hardware Driver Installed Properly
- My Computer-Properties-Hardware-Device Manager
- If Yellow mark in printer and Scanner field, the Printer
driver not installed properly.
- So reinstall Printer Software
Step 2: If Scanner Option only not working,
- Go to Scanner Settings(Start-Programs.....)
- Choose Correct Scanner Name.
- Press the Scanner button in hp 3055
- If Hardware driver was installed correctly, its automatically
deduct on your PC
My hp 3055 is working fine on the network bt problem is "SCAN TO" Button is not being configured with the PCs.It displays all the PC names bt not able to scan. it diplays an error "Unable to Connect".
can any body help me out of this matter
i've upgraded my vista printer drivers and all and it still doesn't work ont he same model. i used to run this printer on a XP but working on seperate computer can be too crumblesome. since it's a plug and play on vista with this printer.. my solution is go to windows photo gallery. under the FILE - hit import scanner / camera. - it will auto read ur scan feature. but before that. just make sure u install a scanner onto ur windows . by going to control panels and set up scanner. - connect printer to computer first when u do that. it will rauto read ur printer. the drivers just owuldn't work but the windos software helps to elimiinate the problem.