A lot of my mp3s are stored in compliation folders on my PC. When I download the folder to my e250, it sorts the music by artist, album etc but not by folder. Now I can't play my songs in the order I want. Is there a way to sort this out short of having to create a different playlist for every folder.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would stop using the program that you are using. Instead, and this is what I like to do, when you connect your mp3 player to your computer, and you open "My Computer," your mp3 player should pop up like a hard drive. Open it, and drag - and - drop your files from your music folder.
It's a lot faster to do this.
There may be possible reasons why your Sansa E250 would display an message on the LCD even when you've downloaded files to it:
(1) The music file type is not supported by the player. Sansa players support only MP3 and WMA files. To determine what file type your have, right click on the file type and it should display the "properties" dialog box. Check if it is MP3 or WMA. For example, iTunes music files will not work with the player, nor will WAV or MIDI files.
(2) Your music files are supported but the bit rate is not within the range that the player supports. Sansa players support MP3 files up to 128 KBPS and WMA files up to 64 KBPS. You may need to use a 3rd party music file editor to convert the files to a supported bit rate
(3) You may have saved your music files in a folder and copied the folder to the player. Your Sansa E250 will not recognize folders. Either save them in the root directory or inside the "Music" folder -- your player's default folder for music files.
Hope this info helps :)
Chances are that you are using windows xp. open up your sansa folder to where it says pictuer, movies, ect. look at the picture to see what to do. In your player folder click tools --> folder options --> View. Under hidden files and folders click 'show hidden files and folders, click ok. The music folder would now show up where the videos and pictures are. Simply open the music folder and delete the ones you do not want. By default the songs are sorted by artist --> album --> song.