Question about Wolf Range Ovens
Set timer dings and flashes on every minute or so
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: Cook timer keeps chiming
it starts chiming every min AFTER the timer counts down the allotted time?? thats normal operation its remonding you that the timer has completed cookin and to remove food from oven.. it will continue cooking with residual heat if not removed
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
SOURCE: oven will not stay on
HI. this is a control fault that can be confirmed by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes. if the control continues to cycle from auto to manual, replace the control board(EOC/Clock)
Posted on May 29, 2009
HI, this is a defective touch pad/control board failure code. follow the test below to confirm the actual part that will need to be replaced.
This simple test will help determine whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC (Clock).
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing.
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC.
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was.
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound).
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Press the cook and finish cook buttons at the same and +and- button to advance the time. They look like a casserole dish and a casserole dish with a cross through it
Posted on May 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Ovens
Nov 14, 2010 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Nov 12, 2010 | Ovens
Nov 25, 2008 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Dec 15, 2012 | Wolf Range Ovens
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: