The time and date setup should be in the settings menu. open the menu then go to 'settings'. scroll down to 'initial setup' and select this option, then you select time and date. this is where you set up the time and date. :) hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the step by step procedure to set date and time of your Garmin GPS 38...... It will definitely work...... Set Local Date and Time
1) Verify the date and local time (this should be the date and time according to the local date and time of country/area you are in). Because the time shows is Universal Time (UTC), you will need to enter a time offset to display the correct local time for your area.
2) Move the field highlight to the OFFSET field and press Enter
3) With the arrows (←→), go to the figure which represents the hours then with the up & down arrows (↑↓), select the time offset for your longitude and press .
4) Move the field highlight to the HOURS field and change to 24 if that is not already the case.
This will definitely work...... Please rate this solution............
Date and time stamp only works in one resolution mode. It's called "Postcard" resolution, and it's the one at 1600 x 1200 pixel width and height. Set your resolution first to Postcard, then set the Date/Time back to on.
Hi, To change / reset date and time touch on lcd screen, HOME > SETTINGS > CLOCK / LANG > CLOCK SET and set the date and time. Above said is mentioned in user manual of DCR-SR42 and you can download it from Sony Support.
hi .. i think its high time .. you should change your mobile as your phone data is being lost... and the mobile settings are being changed.... there should be some software problem in the mobile which occurs with certain models of mobile...
hi there on the front there is a small wheel turn your switch to the letter (m) then press down the small wheel on the right of machine, this will give you the menu so you cant change date from that hope that helps mike
the time and date setup should be in the settings menu. open the menu then go to 'settings'. scroll down to 'initial setup' and select this option, then you select time and date. this is where you set up the time and date. :) hope this helps.