Question about Veo Stingray
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: Veo Stingray - with no disk
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it
gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to
get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam.
This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: veo stingray 330v
I am afraid unless your Operating System Software already has the drivers built-in, you will need to install the driver files for the Webcam to work.
You can find Voe StingRay Webcam Drivers http://www.veo.web.tr/tr/downloads/drivers.html
Verify and select the Webcam Model and download drivers according to your Operating System.
Posted on May 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Oct 31, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Nov 23, 2008 | Veo Stingray
May 25, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Feb 12, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Dec 29, 2007 | Veo Stingray
Mar 06, 2014 | Veo Stingray
Usually answered in minutes!