You can try the below steps in order to turn off Do Not Disturb.For GE 6.0:There is a button on the base lower right corner (NOT the phone), you need to press it once again to turn off Do Not Disturb
For GE 5.8 GHz:1. Pick up the phone handset and dial *98. 2. Press 2 to disable Do Not Disturb. 3. Once you hear the confirmation that Do Not Disturb has been disabled, you may hang up the phone handset.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With the Comdial Impact 8012S and a few other models, the DND feature is toggled on and off through the menu system as follows:
1) Select Options (the right-most button below the LCD screen)
2) Press Next (use that right button again) until DND appears as the current option.
3) Select DND (by pressing the left-most button).
4) Select OFF (by pressing the middle button).
5) Select Exit (the right-most button, again)
6) Press Speaker to end the programming mode. The speaker button is on the body of the phone towards the right and bottom of the keypad. The exact position depends on the model.
I hope this works for your model as well. If it doesn't, please add a comment with the model of your phone.
(this worked for me, but I am not sure if I have the same model number) Try this...1. press INTERCOM 2. Dial *#06
3. dial the station/port number (not the extension. hit speaker and it will show you the port number and the name associated)
4. Dial # to clear current entry 5. Dial two-digit codes that correspond to letters in name (below) 6. Press speaker to end A = 21M = 61Y = 93 B = 22N = 62Z = 13 C = 23O = 63 D = 31P = 71 E = 32Q = 11 F = 33R = 72 G = 41S = 73 H = 42T = 81 I = 43U = 82 J = 51V = 83 K = 52W = 91 L = 53X = 92
Programming the time and date for a Comdial Impact digital phone
system must be done from the attendant's station, usually the phone
located closest to the Comdial controller. Go to this station before
attempting to change the time.
Now the phone system's clock is ready to be reset.
Without picking up the handset, press the "Intercom" button on the phone. Dial * # 0 1. The digital display should read "Set Clock"
Set the year by dialing two digits (00-99)
Set the month by dialing two digits (01-12)
Set the day by dialing two digits (01-31)
Set the hour by dialing two digits (01-23)
Set the minutes by dialing two digits (00-59)
Comdial Impact phone with updated day and time.
Pick up the handset and set it back down to set the programming changes. The new date and time should display immediately on all phones connected to the Comdial system
There is a messaging side that is part of the phone system and not the vmail. You can send someone a message and it will appear on that persons phone as text. you should be able to call the person back and that will cancel the message, if not scroll thru the menu screen on that phone for msg cancel.
you will need to log in from a main phone or phone with LCD screen and go to the set you need to set to default in the menu...this maybe only be done through your vendor unless you know the system password to get into the configuration mode.
Your phone model number is no help with this problem. You could have this phone on one of several different Comdial phone systems using one of several different voice mail systems. You will need to determine which voice mail you have and locate instructions for that specific unit.
Sounds like you are trying to change a voice mail recording. Your Comdial phone can be used on several different Comdial phone systems and with several different voice mail systems that all program and set up differently. Do you have any manuals or instructions for your voice mail system? If not, you will need to find out which voice mail you have and try to locate manuals.
To change main greetings, etc.. you would need administrative rights to the voice mail. There will probably be a password, hopefully you know it or it's still at default.